MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodizing Service and/or Bead Blast
We offer MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodizing on all 80% lowers to give customers a scratch resistant, very consistent matte look in black that is stronger than many standard manufacturer's anodizings available.
- Strong, scratch resistant hard coating on all surfaces (for GhostGunner users, the grip bolt will be plugged, so anodize doesn't affect your probing or 5v wire)
- Same strong hard coating as put on Aluminum pots and pans
- Only available in black
- Lowers MUST be in no more than 80% condition, excluding any engraving
- Please allow 2-4 weeks from receipt of your parts to complete anodizing
- Our shipping charge includes only returning anodized lowers back to you. Please package parts individually wrapped inside of a crush resistant box when sending including the type of aluminum (7075 or 6061) and weather it is billet, forged, or forged then machined.
- Lowers should be free of hardware and holes cleaned from chips and oils prior to shipping.
- Lowers with engraving are not considered past 80% condition and are happily accepted!
***Any lowers sent to us that are in any part past 80%, will be destroyed without question and will notify the customer of destruction***